These are the accepted workshop submissions, and the associated presentation material. To make the most of the workshop, participants are strongly encouraged to read them beforehand
- Nicolae Nistor, Mihai Dascalu, Lucia Larise Stavarache and Stefan Trausan-Matu: Knowledge Communities and Formal Learning in Higher Education: A Blended-Learning Seminar with Learning Analytics Support [WILL NOT BE PRESENTED]
- Presentation material
- Irene-Angelica Chounta, Bruce McLaren and Maralee Harrell: Let’s argue over it: Are argumentation skills better learned collaboratively or individually?
- Maria Tzelepi, Kyparissia Papanikolaou and Petros Roussos: On the construction of adaptable visualizations of communities and learners
- Luis P. Prieto: Towards a Genomic Metaphor for Educational Technology Research
- Konstantinos Michos, Kalpani Manathunga and Davinia Hernandez-Leo: Connecting pattern-based learning designs with analytics: The case of the PyramidApp